The weather of Chopta remains salubrious and pleasing during summers. The Himalayas are distinctly visible and the cool breeze adds charm to the vacation. Carry light woolens with you.
CHOPTA IN SUMMER
- Why Chopta in SummerThe onset of summers in March gives sporadic glimpses of melting snow and ensuing months are fed by cool fresh wind of evergreen forests which rejuvenates body and soul.
- Chopta weather in Summer:The maximum temperature touches 25 at lower reaches of Chopta Magpie Camp but the weather remains pleasant throughout. Evening light drizzle is frequent during summers.
- Chandrashila, Tungnath & Deoriatal in summer:Tungnath and Deoriatal are chill even during summers and a sweater is recommended. Temperature at Chandrashila hovers between 10 and 5. Chandrashila has seen snowfall even in June.
- CHOPTA – VITAL INFORMATIONS
- TEMP IN – NOV DECEMBER –
- Best time to visit Chopta.-
- Chopta Situated in – Ukhimath
- Recommended days in Chopta – 2 Full Days & 3.Nights
- Nearest Railways Station from Chopta Nights-
- Nearest Airport from Chopta-
- Chopta is Famous for-