Chopta - Chandrashila Trekking Package - 2 Nighs & 3 Days
Chopta- Chandrashila 2 nights & 3 Days Package short itinerary
Day 2: Chopta- Tungnath- Chandrashila (10 Km Up and Down Trek)
Day 3: Back to Rishikesh/ Haridwar from Chopta.
Chandrashilla Trek Package Highlights
- Stay at one of the best property in Chopta at(Magpie Jungle Camp)
- Easiest Hight altitude trek, that takes you up to a height of 4090 meters.
- The Hottest trek of Chopta
- Visit highest temple of Lord Shiva (Tungnath)
- 180 degree Himalayan view Chandrashila.
- Knowledgeable and Certified local guide during the trek
- Chopta's Hottest Package
Chopta -Tungnath -Chandrashlla- 2Nights & 3 Days Package Charges
|Group Size||12+ Pax||8-11 Pax||4/7Pax|
|Cost per Person||Rs 3699||Rs 3799||Rs 3999|
Note: The costing is for Indian Nationals only, as per group size. Additional charges will apply for Foreign Nationals due to permits and camping/entry fees. Offer is not valid on long weekends and festival dates, price may vary on seasonal dates.
WhatsApp us at 9758667755 for quick booking!
- Breakfast, Dinner
- Morning Tea, Evening tea with snacks
- Accommodation in Magpie Camp Chopta on Quad or Penta Sharing basis
- Certified Local Guide during the trek
- Any sort of transportation
- Any other personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned above in inclusions
Note: Important Things to Carry during trekking
For more information, you can contact our travel advisor on Email/Call/WhatsApp
Why we prefer private and small groups? We love to trek in smaller private groups as we believe that it gives the best ambience to experience the Himalayan spirituality, serenity, solitude and rawness. Small groups are also eco friendly, less noisy, safe, friendly, easy to manage and more caring towards each other. Most importantly, private groups are more focused towards their objective which is enjoy being in the nature. We specialize in arranging customized private groups catering to the specific needs.
Why Book Your Trek with us?
- Smaller Groups with customized and quality services
- Stay in better tents/hotels and homestays
- Upgraded and quality meals
- Local, Experienced and Certified Guides
- Transparent, Flexible and Customer Friendly team
- No compromise on safety standards
- We organize Eco-friendly and responsible treks
- 45 Days in advance - 25% Cancellation charge of Total Package Cost.
- 30 Days in advance - 50% Cancellation charge of Total Package Cost.
- 15 Days In advance - 100% Cancellation charge of Total Package Cost
- Note: No refunds in case of Road Blocks, Accidents, etc
Day 1 of Chopta -Chandrashila trek :-
RISHIKESH /HARIDWAR – CHOPTA (THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP)
“THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” is approximately 210 Kms from Haridwar and -190 kms from Rishikesh with a travel duration of 7 to 8 hours. The road to Chopta runs along Ganga & Alaknanda Rivers before turning into the Mandakini valley in Rudraprayag . On arrival at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” guest are served with welcome refreshment. During Evening hours one can take a walk at Camp’s Grassland for acclimatization or near By Places for a short walk.“THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” offers all weather proof Swiss camps with attached washrooms for Night stay at the destination.
Day 2 of Chopta -Chandrashila trek :-
BASECAMP (THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP ) -CHOPTA – TUNGNATH (3680 MTS/12070 FT) – CHANDRASHILA (4090 MTS/13415 FT) – CHOPTA -BASECAMP
On day 2nd post breakfast one can drive down to Chopta base which is 8 kms from Magpie to start trek for Tungnath and Chandrashila trek or one can directly trek from Magpie, the trek distance from Magpie to Tungnath is 6.5 kms.
To be more specific distance would be as follows:-
- Trek from Magpie to Tungnath -6.5 kms & 1.5 kms more for Chandrashila trek. Approx trek duration would be 4 hrs upto Tungnath.
- Trek from Chopta Station – 3.5 kms upto Tungnath & 1.5 kms more for Chandrashila.
Tungnath temple is the highest Shiva temple in the world and the complete trek is covered with lush green meadows and one can see the entire range of snow clad Himalayas.
After reaching Tungnath one can enjoy the view of snow clad Himalayan ranges and after a little refreshment can move further for Chandrashila which is at an altitude of 4100 mts above see level and one can enjoy the 180 degree panoramic view of Himalayas.
Day 3 Chopta -Chandrashila Trek:-
CHOPTA – RISHIKESH/HARIDWAR
After an early breakfast at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP CHOPTA ” drive down to Rishikesh/Haridwar.
TWO NIGHT STAY IN CHOPTA .
During 2 night & 3 Days package in Chopta we will accommodate our guest in our permanent camp site “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” located at one of the best location in Ukhimath- Gopeshwar Road in Chopta with the clear Himalayan range view. The Camp has specious alpine meadow perfect to do outdoor activates like birding, obstacle courses , adventure activities and so many other outdoor games.
Magpie Jungle Camp has picturesque location, prompt service, neat & clean accommodation, multi cuisine restaurant, experienced staff, best possible amenities
Meals -: All Meals from Day i Evening Snacks to Day Last Breakfast
THINGS TO DO AT THE CAMP AND ITS SURROUNDINGS.
- Obstacle activities, with 9 different obstacles:-
- Burma Bridge
- Double Rope Bridge.
- Cat Walk.
- Rope Ladder.
- Commando Crawl
- Tarzan Swing
- Balance Beam
- Monkey Crawl
- Rope climbing.
- Outdoor sports activities:-
- Volley Ball
- Badminton and Cricket
- Golf (chargeable) etc.
- Adventure Sports Activities:-
- Adventure Sports Activities:-
- Tree climbing
- River crossing etc.
- Team Building Activities: According to Group strength and interest these activities are explained on spot at the Camp.
- Indoor Games:-
- Carom etc.
- Nature activities: In camp surroundings visitors enjoy jungle walking, bird watching, wildlife watching, star gazing and nature photography etc.
What to Wear :-
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes
- Layers of clothing to stay warm
What not to Wear :-
- Expensive watches or jewellery
- Unnecessary electronic devices
- Carry your luggage in a duffle bag or backpack
- Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
We Provide :-
- Best Accommodation in Swiss at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” in Chopta.
- Fresh, Tents and Rooms with attached toilets.
- First aid .
You need to get :-
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Full sleeved T-shirts – 2
- Trekking pants – 2
- One full-sleeved sweater
- Good quality windproof jacket – (optional)
- Woolen socks – 1 pair, for the night only
- Regular socks for trekking – 2 or 3 pairs
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small lightweight towel
- Water bottle
- Cap/hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lip balm
- Torch/flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Day pack for essentials
- Rain cover for your bags
- Plastic/waterproof bags for belongs in case of rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)