CHANDRASHILA TREK – :
We offer trekking (Chandrashila Trek) and camping package at Magpie Jungle Camp, Chopta-Chandrashila trek for 2 Night & 3 days for time constraint travelers who wish to trek up to Tungnath & Chandrashila. One needs not to bother about meal & accommodation during the complete stay i.e. from check in to check out.
SHORT ITINERARY – Chopta- Chandrashila trek- 2 Night 3 Days Package Includes
|DURATION –||2 Night & 3 Days – [Chopta – Tungnath- Chandrashila trek ]|
|DAY I –||Rishikesh/Haridwar to Chopta and Night Stay in Magpie Jungle Camp.|
|DAY II –||Trekking to Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila.|
|DAY III –||Back to Rishikesh/ Haridwar .|
|EXPECTED TRAVEL TIME-||8 HRS. Highly recommended to start the trip a bit early in the morning from Haridwar/ Rishikesh/ Dehradun so that one has ample time to explore the natural beauty enroute to Chopta.|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Haridwar / Rishikesh/Dehradun|
Note-FOR CHANDRASHILA TREK PACKAGE
• 50% advance payment to confirm your booking.
• We have our own logistics firm and have a good fleet of vehicles for transportation.
• 3 Nights 4 Days Available on request
Day 1 of Chopta -Chandrashila trek :-
RISHIKESH /HARIDWAR – CHOPTA (THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP)
“THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” is approximately 210 Kms from Haridwar and -190 kms from Rishikesh with a travel duration of 7 to 8 hours. The road to Chopta runs along Ganga & Alaknanda Rivers before turning into the Mandakini valley in Rudraprayag . On arrival at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” guest are served with welcome refreshment. During Evening hours one can take a walk at Camp’s Grassland for acclimatization or near By Places for a short walk.“THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” offers all weather proof Swiss camps with attached washrooms for Night stay at the destination.
Day 2 of Chopta -Chandrashila trek :-
BASECAMP (THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP ) -CHOPTA – TUNGNATH (3680 MTS/12070 FT) – CHANDRASHILA (4090 MTS/13415 FT) – CHOPTA -BASECAMP
On day 2nd post breakfast one can drive down to Chopta base which is 8 kms from Magpie to start trek for Tungnath and Chandrashila trek or one can directly trek from Magpie, the trek distance from Magpie to Tungnath is 6.5 kms.
To be more specific distance would be as follows:-
- Trek from Magpie to Tungnath -6.5 kms & 1.5 kms more for Chandrashila trek. Approx trek duration would be 4 hrs upto Tungnath.
- Trek from Chopta Station – 3.5 kms upto Tungnath & 1.5 kms more for Chandrashila.
Tungnath temple is the highest Shiva temple in the world and the complete trek is covered with lush green meadows and one can see the entire range of snow clad Himalayas.
After reaching Tungnath one can enjoy the view of snow clad Himalayan ranges and after a little refreshment can move further for Chandrashila which is at an altitude of 4100 mts above see level and one can enjoy the 180 degree panoramic view of Himalayas.
Day 3 Chopta -Chandrashila Trek:-
CHOPTA – RISHIKESH/HARIDWAR
After an early breakfast at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP CHOPTA ” drive down to Rishikesh/Haridwar.
- Night stay in spacious all weather proof DELUXE TENTS with all basic amenities at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP “ in Chopta (running hot & cold water in deluxe camps) .
- Welcome refreshment.
- All meals (Veg) from day I Snacks to Day last breakfast.
- Evening Snacks with tea.
- Unlimited Tea & Coffee at campsite in Chopta.
- Obstacle Activities -For a minimum of 9 pax.
- Games (Indoor & Outdoor) at Magpie Camp Chopta.
- Bonfire at Chopta at “The Magpie Jungle Camp”.
- Jungle Walk (in the morning at Chopta Campsite).
- Guide for Tungnath – Chandrashila trek.
- Adventure activities- Rock Crafts (Minimum 9 pax).
- First aid Kit.
- All transport as per itinerary (Can be arranged for INR 2500 per person for minimum group of 4 person).
- Porter/mule for personal bags.
- Any meals or services not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any charges for video cameras or still cameras.
- Charges for alcohol or soft drinks or beverages.
- Personal expenses like tips or laundry or telephone calls.
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances like landslides, bad weather or road blocks, etc.
- Insurance and G.S.T.,Forest Fee
TWO NIGHT STAY IN CHOPTA .
During 2 night & 3 Days package in Chopta we will accommodate our guest in our permanent camp site “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” located at one of the best location in Ukhimath- Gopeshwar Road in Chopta with the clear Himalayan range view. The Camp has specious alpine meadow perfect to do outdoor activates like birding, obstacle courses , adventure activities and so many other outdoor games.
Magpie Jungle Camp has picturesque location, prompt service, neat & clean accommodation, multi cuisine restaurant, experienced staff, best possible amenities
Meals -: All Meals from Day i Evening Snacks to Day Last Breakfast
THINGS TO DO AT THE CAMP AND ITS SURROUNDINGS.
- Obstacle activities, with 9 different obstacles:-
- Burma Bridge
- Double Rope Bridge.
- Cat Walk.
- Rope Ladder.
- Commando Crawl
- Tarzan Swing
- Balance Beam
- Monkey Crawl
- Rope climbing.
- Outdoor sports activities:-
- Volley Ball
- Badminton and Cricket
- Golf (chargeable) etc.
- Adventure Sports Activities:-
- Adventure Sports Activities:-
- Tree climbing
- River crossing etc.
- Team Building Activities: According to Group strength and interest these activities are explained on spot at the Camp.
- Indoor Games:-
- Carom etc.
- Nature activities: In camp surroundings visitors enjoy jungle walking, bird watching, wildlife watching, star gazing and nature photography etc.
What to Wear :-
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes
- Layers of clothing to stay warm
What not to Wear :-
- Expensive watches or jewellery
- Unnecessary electronic devices
- Carry your luggage in a duffle bag or backpack
- Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
We Provide :-
- Best Accommodation in Swiss at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” in Chopta.
- Fresh, Tents and Rooms with attached toilets.
- First aid .
You need to get :-
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Full sleeved T-shirts – 2
- Trekking pants – 2
- One full-sleeved sweater
- Good quality windproof jacket – (optional)
- Woolen socks – 1 pair, for the night only
- Regular socks for trekking – 2 or 3 pairs
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small lightweight towel
- Water bottle
- Cap/hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lip balm
- Torch/flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Day pack for essentials
- Rain cover for your bags
- Plastic/waterproof bags for belongs in case of rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)