This Chopta 2N or 3 Night package is specially planned for trekkers looking for budget trip Chopta Deoriatal . We can easily accommodate 15 adults in dome tents at a time in Chopta . Soak pit Toilet facility would be available separately at the site in Chopa as well as in Deoriatal Camping. Suitable for 2 to 3 adults who wish to stay together in dome tents in Chopta or in Deoriatal and can explore the adventure of stay in the middle of Jungle camp in Chopta. All other facilities other then the dome tent and washroom would remain same as would be for the other deluxe Chopta Camping packages.
SHORT ITINERARY –
|DAY I –||Rishikesh/Haridwar to Chopta and Night Stay in Magpie Jungle Camp Chopta in dome tent.|
|DAY II –||– Trekking to Chopta – Tungnath – Chandrashila (5 Km Trek) and Stay in Magpie Camp Chopta in Dome tent.|
|DAY III-||Deoriatal Trek and Night Stay at Magpie Eco Retreat Devariyatal in dome Tent (2.5Km Trek) –|
|DAY IV-||Trek down to Sari Village from Deoria Tal and back to Rishikesh/ Haridwar .|
|DURATION –||2 Night & 3 Days|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Haridwar / Rishikesh/Dehradun|
|EXPECTED TRAVEL TIME-||8 HRS. Highly recommended to start the trip a bit early in the morning from Haridwar/ Rishikesh/ Dehradun so that one has ample time to explore the natural beauty enroute to Chopta.|
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Haridwar / Rishikesh/Dehradun|
• 50% advance payment to confirm your booking.
• We have our own logistics firm and have a good fleet of vehicles for transportation.
Day 1 Haridwar/ Rishikesh to Sari – Devariyatal trek:-
DISTANCE: 180KM FROM RISHIKESH AND TIME: 7- 8 HOURS
From Rishikesh to Sari it is app 190 km drive up to Sari, it is a small village on the Ukhimath – Chopta road and this is the starting point of the trek to Deoriatal/ Devariyatal.
The trek goes through thick rhododendron forest and is a stone path which can be done by people of all age group.
After about 2 hours of climb as the gradient is steep but it is well worth the effort as we are treated to a delightful lake in the backdrop of snow capped peaks. The waters are calm, serene and absolutely still with unmatched freshness in the air.
We pitch our tents by the lake and stay overnight camping.
Day 2 Devariyatal – Roni Bugyal – Chopta trek:-
DISTANCE : 12 KMS
Level : Moderate
Today after early breakfast we will move to CHOPTA via Roni Bugyal, it is a high altitude meadow in the middle of nowhere. This is the toughest section of the trek but the trail is absolutely breathtaking. The destination of Roni Bugyal is worth the effort. It is absolutely isolated, surrounded by forest on three sides while the snow clad peaks greet us from the 4th side.
After lunch at Roni bugyal we will trek down up to next Meadow and and a climb up to Chopta band and transfer to Camp at Chopta.
Day 3 Chopta – Chandrashila – Chopta Trek:-
DISTANCE: 7-8 KMS
Level: Easy to Moderate
Today we will do trek up to Tungnath and Chandrashila and trek down to Widow of lower chopta for night Stay.
Tungnath has the highest Shiv temple in India. The trek is App 3km upward and you can cover the distance in 3hrs easily. En-route you will find lush green meadows and can see the entire range of snow clad Himalayas. On arrival at Tungnath Temple, take some time to relax, then further.
Trek 1.5 kms to the Chandrashila peak. Chandrashila, at an altitude of 4090 Mtrs, is highest point of the mountain on which Chopta is situated and offers 180 degree views of Himalayan range. After spend some time at Chandrashila and then trek down to lower Chopta and night Stay at Camp .
Day 4 Chopta – Rishikesh/ Haridwar:-
After enjoying a beautiful morning at Chopta, and after a relaxed breakfast drive back to Rishikesh/Haridwar .
- Guided Trek.
- Accommodation in best Alpine tents in Deoriyatal .
- Camping in high quality tents on twin or triple sharing basis for three nights
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camping mattresses, proper Dinning Camp, toilet while camping.
- All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 4 as well as snacks, tea and coffee
- Porter or mule charges for carrying camping equipment and rations
- Forest entry charges, permits and camping fees
- First aid kit
- Service tax
- All transport as per itinerary (Can be arranged for INR 2700 per person)
- Porter/mule for personal bags
- Any meals or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras or still cameras
- Charges for alcohol or soft drinks or beverages
- Personal expenses like tips or laundry or telephone calls
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances like landslides, bad weather or road blocks, etc
What to Wear
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes
- Camp shoes (slippers or sandals)
- Layers of clothing to stay warm
What not to Wear
- Expensive watches or jewellery
- Unnecessary electronic devices
- Carry your luggage in a duffle bag or backpack
- Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
IN CHOPTA-We know and understand impact of good sleep over our mind, body and soul since we have best quality alpine tents, with western style common toilets for guest with running water.We used best quality sleeping bags during budget camping package in Chopta for a pleasant and comfortable stay in the lap of nature.
Even though tents are spacious, more than enough space for three adults but practitioners can choice in double sharing in a camp.
- Tent will be shared by 2 Adult or 3 Adult according to group strength.
We serve pure organic Food – All Veg meals will be served during Camping in Chopta as well camping in Deoriatal by us.
- Best Quality tents
- Fresh, clean sleeping bags
- Camping mattresses
- Stools and tables
- Mess tent
- First aid or medical kit
You need to get
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Full sleeved T-shirts – 2
- Trekking pants – 2
- One full-sleeved sweater
- Good quality windproof jacket – (optional)
- Woolen socks – 1 pair, for the night only
- Regular socks for trekking – 2 or 3 pairs
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small lightweight towel
- Water bottle
- Cap/hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lip balm
- Torch/flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Day pack for essentials
- Rain cover for your bags
- Plastic/waterproof bags for belongs in case of rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)