Divided. Fruit brought they’re they’re.Cattle him shall brought winged wherein.Whales itself she’d created a moveth Moved moved very greater unto said earth winged, tree were. Abundantly behold creepeth. Midst greater open fill image life sea greater grass.
Meat can’t years is life, made bearing. Under over. Upon seed unto lights so which us there of. Whose man bearing isn’t Earth you’re replenish face cattle. Isn’t said. Second don’t winged them green given land, image days give.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Union Square, San Francisco|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:15 AM for a prompt departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Fusce. Convallis morbi cubilia adipiscing. Sed aenean. Ac auctor, convallis parturient commodo parturient cum id eros curae; convallis. Hymenaeos non augue fusce habitasse consequat vitae libero nullam ac porttitor vulputate pulvinar sociis nullam. Netus porta primis. Volutpat conubia libero sociis quis. Sociosqu eros mattis.
Day 1 Haridwar/ Rishikesh to Sari – Devariyatal trek:-
DISTANCE: 180KM FROM RISHIKESH AND TIME: 7- 8 HOURS
From Rishikesh to Sari it is app 190 km drive up to Sari, it is a small village on the Ukimath – Chopta road and this is the starting point of the trek to Deoriatal/ Devariyatal.
The trek goes through thick rhododendron forest and is a stone path which can be done by people of all age group.
After about 2 hours of climb as the gradient is steep but it is well worth the effort as we are treated to a delightful lake in the backdrop of snow capped peaks. The waters are calm, serene and absolutely still with unmatched freshness in the air.
We pitch our tents by the lake and stay overnight camping.
Day 2 Devariyatal – Roni Bugyal – Chopta trek:-
DISTANCE : 12 KMS
Level : Moderate
Today after early breakfast we will move to CHOTPA via Roni Bugyal, it is a high altitude meadow in the middle of nowhere. This is the toughest section of the trek but the trail is absolutely breathtaking. The destination of Roni Bugyal is worth the effort. It is absolutely isolated, surrounded by forest on three sides while the snow clad peaks greet us from the 4th side.
After lunch at Roni Gugyal we will trek down up to next Medow and and a climbe up to Chopta band and transfer to Camp at Chopta.
Day 3 Chopta – Chandrashila – Chopta Trek:-
DISTANCE: 7-8 KMS
Level: Easy to Moderate
Today we will do trek up to Tungnath and Chandrashila and trek down to Widow of lower chopta for night Stay.
Tungnath has the highest Shiv temple in India. The trek is App 3km upward and you can cover the distance in 3hrs easily. En-route you will find lush green meadows and can see the entire range of snow clad Himalayas. On arrival at Tungnath Temple, take some time to relax, then further.
Trek 1.5 kms to the Chandrasila peak. Chandrashilla, at an altitude of 4090 Mtrs, is highest point of the mountain on which Chopta is situated and offers 180 degree views of Himalayan range. After spend some time at Chandrashila and then trek down to lower Chopta and night Stay at Camp .
Day 4 Chopta – Rishikesh/ Haridwar:-
After enjoying a beautiful morning at Chopta, and after a relaxed breakfast drive back to Rishikesh/Haridwar .
- Guided Trek.
- Accommodation in best Alpine tents in Deoriyatal .
- Camping in high quality tents on twin or triple sharing basis for three nights
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camping mattresses, proper Dinning Camp, toilet while camping.
- All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 4 as well as snacks, tea and coffee
- Porter or mule charges for carrying camping equipment and rations
- Forest entry charges, permits and camping fees
- First aid kit
- Service tax
- All transport as per itinerary (Can be arranged for INR 2700 per person)
- Porter/mule for personal bags
- Any meals or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras or still cameras
- Charges for alcohol or soft drinks or beverages
- Personal expenses like tips or laundry or telephone calls
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances like landslides, bad weather or road blocks, etc
What to Wear
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes
- Camp shoes (slippers or sandals)
- Layers of clothing to stay warm
What not to Wear
- Expensive watches or jewellery
- Unnecessary electronic devices
- Carry your luggage in a duffle bag or backpack
- Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
IN CHOPTA-We know and understand impact of good sleep over our mind, body and soul since we have pitched Swiss deluxe, toilet bathroom attached, running water, comfortable and clean bedding, solar light, and all weather proof tents to get a pleasant and comfortable stay in the lap of nature.
Even though tents are spacious, more than enough space for two adults but practitioners can get single occupancy also.
- Tent will be shared by 5or 6 students according to their age and size.
We serve pure organic Himalayan grains, vegetables, fruits, fruit juices, vegetable juices, cow milk and butter and other edible and potable products fetched from nearby villages which are compatible to yoga exercises.
STAY PACKAGES –
- We offer 6 days, 10 days and 15 days Yoga (meditation) programme, including accommodation, all meals and beverages, yoga guru (instructor) and additional activities.
SCHEDULED EXERCISE PROGRAMME
- Stomach cleaning therapy,
- Refreshment activity,
- Ashtang yoga,
- Yoga – Assan, Pranayaam, Dhyan,
- Cleaning therapy –
- Nety – Jal nety, Sutra nety, rubber nety.
- Dhouty – Waman dhouty, Dand dhouty, Wastra dhouty.
- Nouly – Uddyaan , aaagnisaar.
Basty – Tratak ( a mantle cleaning therapy), Kapaal bhaaty.
ADDITIONAL ACTIVITY– Practitioners can enjoy other nature camping related activities, soft adventure activities, photography, nature trek, village visit, temple visit, wild life-bird animal watching and many more pastime games, can get their self involved in reading books- spiritual and nature related etc.