Porttitor magna magnis sodales adipiscing eget inceptos platea. Lorem lacus sit ornare laoreet cras convallis.
Placerat condimentum maecenas. Lobortis rutrum ac fermentum iaculis lacinia, facilisis Lorem integer. Vitae imperdiet quis torquent rutrum fermentum neque. Imperdiet nostra integer. Ornare diam dignissim, cras. Quam laoreet sagittis.
|START TIME||Please arrive by 7:45 AM.|
|END TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Fusce. Sollicitudin nonummy dictumst adipiscing curabitur ligula consequat montes consequat consequat luctus quisque posuere. Dapibus amet ridiculus varius. Dui, magnis, nec natoque nisi curae;. Phasellus dictum tempor condimentum.
At molestie velit faucibus, iaculis morbi consectetuer risus congue hendrerit Hymenaeos pulvinar montes magna. Risus. Laoreet hymenaeos accumsan eu condimentum nisl mauris sagittis at adipiscing euismod praesent nonummy.
RISHIKESH / HARIDWAR
CHOPTA (2400MTS) DRIVE/210 KMS/6-7-8 HRS
Start at 7 Am from Haridwar/ Rishikesh in the morning – This is an interesting drive. You will, for most part of the journey drive along the Ganga & Alaknanda River before turning into the Mandakini valley. Enroute you will be crossing the holy towns of, Devprayag and Rudraprayag. Evening we will go for a short hike near to “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” to stretch our leg muscles and also it is good for Acclimatize here . Over Night in Camp – (THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP CHOPTA)
THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP CHOPTA (2400M) :-
TUNGNATH (3680M) – CHANDRASHILA PEAK (4090M) –MAGPIEVCHOPTA –
After breakfast and 7 Km drive we start the day by climbing up . The climb is demanding but short and extremely scenic. It will take about a couple of hours to reach Tungnath temple. Religious or nonreligious does not matter, just sit by yourself for a few minutes in the courtyard of the temple with eyes closed you will feel very light! After a brief stop for refreshments and rest carry on with your climb to reach the summit of Chandrashilla peak at about 4090m. The effort is going to be rewarded multiple times with views which are surely unparalleled. From the summit you can visualize big Himalayan peaks (Nanda Devi, Trishul, Chaukhamba and many more than 20) and surrounding valleys in all directions. After capturing the views in your camera start walking down to the Chopta and from there get onto your vehicles and drive down to the Camp Magpie , where a Evening snacks & hot dinner awaits you. You can Do Some Camp Activities here like indoor & outdoor games and go for a short jungle walk to collect wood for bonfire in the evening.
THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP CHOPTA (2400M) :-
DEVARIYTAL (REFLECTION ECO RETREAT (2450M)-
(IT IS ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES & TREK DAY TODAY)
After Breakfast at camp Magpie we will do some adventure activities here like Rock Climbing, Rippling & Jumaring or Flying Fox (for School Student only). After Doing activities we will come back from activities site to camp & take Lunch at Camp and after rest of 10 min, drive a short distance to Sari about to 13 km and start your trek to Deoriatal (3 km) through dense forest of Rhododendron (Burans ) and lots of wild flowers and ferns. Trek to Deoriatal/Devariyatal takes you to an emerald lake perched at an elevation of 2,438 mts above sea level. During early morning on a clear day, Deoriatal blesses the travellers with reflections of Chaukhamba peaks on its crystal clear water. At Deoriatal one can experience the best of two worlds, the first one being the real world and the other one being the reflection of the beautiful surroundings on the lake. Night stay at (Magpie Group’s property) Reflection Eco Retreat + Dome Tents.
THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP :-
After an early breakfast at Reflection Eco Retreat to trek down to Sari and drive to Deharadun/ Haridwar.
NOTE-: WE ALSO CUSTOMIZE ITINERARY FOR STUDENT ACCORDING TO THEIR CHOICE AND DAYS IN HAND.
You can include any activities for the particular day in your itinerary.
Bird watching, Yoga Class, and Special Class about Wild life and Special knowledge about flora and fauna can be arranged for a day and practical can be arranged for Student groups.
(All activities will take a Whole day and are Chargeable.)
- Guided Trek.
- Accommodation in All weather proof Swiss camps in Chopta and Rooms+ Swiss camps in Devariyatal + for big group best Alpine tents in Chopta as well as in Deoriyatal .
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camping mattresses, proper Dinning Camp, toilet while camping for big group .
- All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 4 as well as snacks, tea and Soup
- Porter or mule charges for carrying camping equipment and rations if needed.
- Camping fees
- First aid kit
- Any transportation
- Porter/mule for personal bags
- Any meals or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras or still cameras
- Charges for soft drinks or beverages
- Personal expenses
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances like landslides, bad weather or road blocks, etc
- Insurance & G.S.T.
What to Wear
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes
- Camp shoes (slippers or sandals)
- Layers of clothing to stay warm
What not to Wear
- Expensive watches or jewellery
- Unnecessary electronic devices
- Carry your luggage in a duffle bag or backpack
- Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
IN CHOPTA- We know and understand impact of good sleep over our mind, body and soul and hence we have pitched Swiss deluxe tent which are all weather proof with clean & hygienic attached toilets may be dome tent for student group more then 50. The tents are powered by solar lights and are connected with continuous water supply in chopta .
Comfortable and clean bedding with warm hospitality extended by us will make you experience a pleasant and comfortable stay in the lap of nature.
AT DEVARIYATAL– We have wooden Rooms & Swiss camp & Dome tent here. And rooms & Swiss camps with attached bathroom.
- Tent will be shared by 5or 6 students according to their age and size.
We cook simple food but understand importance and essentially of hygiene good and balanced nutritious diet in such conditions where you do a lot of physical and mental exercise, where, the whole environment demands a lot of energy so we provide meals according to weather and condition. As we live inside a wild life sanctuary ant tell people to love all animals (wild and domestic) so please don’t ask for non-veg.
Morning wake up drinks / morning tea –
- Milk tea/black tea/ lemon tea/ masala tea/ green tea/ coffee/bournvita/ hot chocolate.
- Breakfast –Veg sprout pulse/ local green veg – chapati/ sandwich/ Bread omelette,/bread butter jam/ Aloo bhaji and poori with curd/ chole –poori – curd/ parathas with curd/ boiled eggs/ noodles/ poha/idly- sambar, daliya/ milk cornflakes/choccos/ channa masaala / saada paratha- Any t*wo items .
- Lunch and dinner – Plain steamed rice, jeera rice, pahari daal, mix veg, pahaari green veg, many types of panneer veg, veg pulao, veg biryani, chapati, egg curry egg biryani, veg Kofta, malai Kofta, ryta, pickle , salad, papad, etc- any two.
- Evening refreshment – veg pakaoda, bread pakoda, veg maggi, veg kabab, finger chips, samosa, chowmein – Any one as per pre order or availability .
- SOUP my served in the evening-Many type of vegetable soups.
- IN SWEET DISH –Rasogolla, gulaabjamun, Haluwa, suji, senviya, burfi -any one optaion as per availability.
We Provide :-
- Best Accommodation in Swiss at “THE MAGPIE JUNGLE CAMP” in Chopta and “The Magpie Eco Retreat” in Devariyatal the Property of “THE MAGPIE GROUP”.
- Fresh, Tents and Rooms with attached toilets.
- First aid .
You need to get :-
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Full sleeved T-shirts – 2
- Trekking pants – 2
- One full-sleeved sweater
- Good quality windproof jacket – (optional)
- Woolen socks – 1 pair, for the night only
- Regular socks for trekking – 2 or 3 pairs
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small lightweight towel
- Water bottle
- Cap/hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lip balm
- Torch/flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Day pack for essentials
- Rain cover for your bags
- Plastic/waterproof bags for belongs in case of rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)