Platea rutrum. Enim quam montes Porttitor nam, nullam. Penatibus non. Sociis aptent laoreet tempor Ornare laoreet dictumst, feugiat ut nunc adipiscing orci ridiculus tempus.
Fringilla. Ultrices sollicitudin tristique, netus, habitasse sem. Morbi lacus donec pellentesque dui lacus Platea felis praesent.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||San Francisco International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
Potenti et sociosqu interdum condimentum lorem facilisi litora, sociosqu. Eros etiam luctus turpis sodales laoreet, tristique commodo et id cras habitant sollicitudin. Viverra, rutrum ultrices imperdiet laoreet sociosqu id dictum.
Dignissim inceptos nonummy iaculis parturient velit praesent tristique pharetra netus semper auctor quisque ultrices diam. Lectus aliquam sed pretium sem egestas ad sodales aenean cras litora est Aptent mattis praesent.
Day 1 Haridwar/ Rishikesh to Sari – Devariyatal trek:-
DISTANCE: 180KM FROM RISHIKESH AND TIME: 7- 8 HOURS
From Rishikesh to Sari it is app 190 km drive up to Sari, it is a small village on the Ukimath – Chopta road and this is the starting point of the trek to Deoriatal/ Devariyatal.
The trek goes through thick rhododendron forest and is a stone path which can be done by people of all age group.
After about 2 hours of climb as the gradient is steep but it is well worth the effort as we are treated to a delightful lake in the backdrop of snow capped peaks. The waters are calm, serene and absolutely still with unmatched freshness in the air.
We pitch our tents by the lake and stay overnight camping.
Day 2 Devariyatal – Roni Bugyal – Chopta trek:-
DISTANCE : 12 KMS
Level : Moderate
Today after early breakfast we will move to CHOTPA via Roni Bugyal, it is a high altitude meadow in the middle of nowhere. This is the toughest section of the trek but the trail is absolutely breathtaking. The destination of Roni Bugyal is worth the effort. It is absolutely isolated, surrounded by forest on three sides while the snow clad peaks greet us from the 4th side.
After lunch at Roni Gugyal we will trek down up to next Medow and and a climbe up to Chopta band and transfer to Camp at Chopta.
Day 3 Chopta – Chandrashila – Chopta Trek:-
DISTANCE: 7-8 KMS
Level: Easy to Moderate
Today we will do trek up to Tungnath and Chandrashila and trek down to Widow of lower chopta for night Stay.
Tungnath has the highest Shiv temple in India. The trek is App 3km upward and you can cover the distance in 3hrs easily. En-route you will find lush green meadows and can see the entire range of snow clad Himalayas. On arrival at Tungnath Temple, take some time to relax, then further.
Trek 1.5 kms to the Chandrasila peak. Chandrashilla, at an altitude of 4090 Mtrs, is highest point of the mountain on which Chopta is situated and offers 180 degree views of Himalayan range. After spend some time at Chandrashila and then trek down to lower Chopta and night Stay at Camp .
Day 4 Chopta – Rishikesh/ Haridwar:-
After enjoying a beautiful morning at Chopta, and after a relaxed breakfast drive back to Rishikesh/Haridwar .
- Guided Trek.
- Accommodation in best Alpine tents in Deoriyatal .
- Camping in high quality tents on twin or triple sharing basis for three nights
- Camping equipment like sleeping bags, camping mattresses, proper Dinning Camp, toilet while camping.
- All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till breakfast on Day 4 as well as snacks, tea and coffee
- Porter or mule charges for carrying camping equipment and rations
- Forest entry charges, permits and camping fees
- First aid kit
- Service tax
- All transport as per itinerary (Can be arranged for INR 2700 per person)
- Porter/mule for personal bags
- Any meals or services not mentioned in inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras or still cameras
- Charges for alcohol or soft drinks or beverages
- Personal expenses like tips or laundry or telephone calls
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances like landslides, bad weather or road blocks, etc
What to Wear
- Comfortable trekking/hiking shoes
- Camp shoes (slippers or sandals)
- Layers of clothing to stay warm
What not to Wear
- Expensive watches or jewellery
- Unnecessary electronic devices
- Carry your luggage in a duffle bag or backpack
- Avoid suitcases, trolleys or any other hard luggage
IN CHOPTA-We know and understand impact of good sleep over our mind, body and soul since we have pitched Swiss deluxe, toilet bathroom attached, running water, comfortable and clean bedding, solar light, and all weather proof tents to get a pleasant and comfortable stay in the lap of nature.
Even though tents are spacious, more than enough space for two adults but practitioners can get single occupancy also.
- Tent will be shared by 5or 6 students according to their age and size.
We serve pure organic Himalayan grains, vegetables, fruits, fruit juices, vegetable juices, cow milk and butter and other edible and potable products fetched from nearby villages which are compatible to yoga exercises.
STAY PACKAGES –
- We offer 6 days, 10 days and 15 days Yoga (meditation) programme, including accommodation, all meals and beverages, yoga guru (instructor) and additional activities.
- Best Quality tents
- Fresh, clean sleeping bags
- Camping mattresses
- Stools and tables
- Mess tent
- First aid or medical kit
You need to get
- Shirts/T-shirts – 2/3
- Full sleeved T-shirts – 2
- Trekking pants – 2
- One full-sleeved sweater
- Good quality windproof jacket – (optional)
- Woolen socks – 1 pair, for the night only
- Regular socks for trekking – 2 or 3 pairs
- Scarf/muffler (optional)
- Raincoat / Poncho
- Small lightweight towel
- Water bottle
- Cap/hat to keep the strong sun away from your face
- Sun glasses
- Walking stick/trekking pole
- Sunscreen lotion
- Lip balm
- Torch/flashlight (with extra batteries)
- Day pack for essentials
- Rain cover for your bags
- Plastic/waterproof bags for belongs in case of rain
- Camera if you like (with fully charged batteries)